Primary-grown yeast is cultivated expressly for its nutritional components, rather than being the by-product of another industry such as brewing.
- A “super” food, providing nutrition and enhancing flavor in your favorite meals, drinks and snacks.
- An excellent source of protein, containing essential and non-essential amino acids.
- Rich in B-complex vitamins, which are important for energy production.
- A natural source of additional beneficial components, such as beta-1,3 glucan and mannan, trehalose and glutathione.
- Naturally low in fat and salt, with no added preservatives, flavors or colors.
- Kosher certified (excluding Passover).
- Naturally gluten-free.
Nutritional yeast has a strong flavor often described as nutty, cheesy, or creamy, which makes it popular as an ingredient in cheese substitutes. It can be used in many recipes in place of cheese, such as in mashed and fried potatoes, or atop scrambled eggs or tofu. We love to sprinkled it over our popcorn!
- Gluten Free
INGREDIENTS : Dried Yeast, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, B12 (produced by natural fermentation)
STORAGE : Store at room temperatures and out of direct sunlight